Tina's Journal

Saturday, July 08, 2006

The countdown continues ...

Just three more weeks! That's what I keep telling myself. Diet and training seem to be going well. Over the last couple of weeks, I've met some extremely nice people at my gym, who have been very supportive. Thanks. It's been very helpful!

These negative calories are killing me though. I'm finding that foods I once disliked are now becoming very tempting. But, no! I have to resist! I do feel bad for the people who see me on a daily basis. Lately, I haven't been the nicest person to be around. Hard to believe, I know. (haha) I've been a little cranky, crabby, irritable. Well, you get the picture.

Sometimes it's just mentally draining. So much to do and not enough hours in a day. Things should become a little easier by next week. I'm taking two weeks off from work. Well, not exactly. Although, I won't be physically going to the office, I'll be working a couple of hours here and there from home. I actually get to squeeze work into my schedule instead of squeezing in training. What a switch. I can get used to that.

I've already put in one session of cardio this morning. Now, all I have left is weight training, tanning, another session of cardio and posing, in addition to my normal every day household chores (cleaning, laundry, walk puppies, groceries, pick-up dry cleaning). Hmmm ... did I forget anything? Boy, I sure hope not.

Time to continue on with my day ... :)

Take care,

Tina

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Tina Zampa said...

Hi Brian. I have pics posted in my countdown section. You haven't seen them? :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home