Car trouble. Yuck!!!
I hate dealing with cars issues. My car was acting a little funny this weekend -- spitting and sputtering and shaking. So, I drove it to the dealer to have someone take a look at it. The rep looked at me like I was crazy. He didn't believe me when I told him that something was wrong with my car. He had the nerve to tell me that I probably didn't put the gas cover on correctly and that's what was causing the problem. Just because I'm a girl "I don't know what I'm talking about." Yeah, right. To find out, I was right afterall. Some of the coil wires needed to be replaced. I might not know a lot about cars, but I know my car and when something is out of the ordinary, I can tell the difference.
When I got home after dropping my car off, I was still a little annoyed about what the rep said. I guess I didn't realize how annoyed I was until I went to turn the handle to the door of my house. I guess I turned it a little too much or too hard because it broke in my hand. I was stunned. Wow! I guess I really am strong!
I'm getting pretty excited about my vacation. I just found out that my nutritionist is actually going to be in the same place at the same time. What a small world. He can check up on me to make sure there's no cheating on my diet or training. :)
I'm pretty beat right now. Take care,
Tina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home