Tina's Journal

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to all.

Thank you for such great feedback on my "in black" gallery. I trully appreciate it. I hope you like the latest one as well.

Last weekend, I went to see a comedian, Jim Gaffigan, at the Spreckles Theater. He was absoluley fantastic!!! I laughed nonstop from beginning to end. I laughed so much and so hard, my abdominals felt as though they had been through a workout in itself. I had a GREAT time. I need to go out more often.

As big as I am and as strong as I am, who would have thought that I have any weak muscles in my body. I just recently went for an eye exam and was told that I have weak eye muscles. Can you believe it? I guess I need to start training my eyes with the rest of my body.

My "countdown" section to the USA will begin this week. I'm fifteen weeks out. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by. I worked really hard this off-season and packed on muscle and size. Waiting for the end result is kind of like slowly unwrapping a present to see what you received. The anticipation is so great. I'm very excited and looking forward to it.

Happy Easter to you and your family.

Tina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home