Tina's Journal

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm feeling so much better. I got my voice back, too! Thank you.

The weather forecast said rain today. It was supposed to start this morning, but wouldn't you know, it started just in time for rush hour traffic. It took me forever to get home. Not only is it raining, it's foggy too. A storm is heading our way -- thunder, lighting and some hale, too. Who said it never rains in California? I haven't had to water the lawn in over a month! It's a good way to save on my water bill. I actually don't mind the rain. I just don't particularly like driving in it.

I'm going to unwind just a bit and then go to the gym. I want to wait a while for traffic to lighten up. Since my training partner can't make it to the gym tonight, I'll be on my own. :( Who will spot me? I guess I'll just have to ask someone at the gym for spots. I'm training shoulders tonight. I'll do some military presses, upright rows, work the rear delts and shrugs.

Even though my family and friends support what I do, they still think I'm crazy for devoting so much time to bodybuilding and all the hard work that goes with it. I look forward to each workout. I like the way it makes me feel. I like the feeling I get during and after training. You know, the pump, the soreness (a good soreness). The one that you know you trained as hard as you can and it was well worth it. That one.

Speaking about getting pumped, it's off to the gym!

Take care,

Tina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home