I just wanted to send along a quick note to say "hi." I got a new camcorder! My video clips should be much clearer and of better quality. I hope you like them.
I'm still training hard. Puppies are getting really big and keeping me busy. I've also been working long hours -- really long. But I seem to be managing things pretty well. There are days where I could use "28" hour days! I'm looking forward to the weekend though. Besides my training, I plan on relaxing and walking/running with my pups. I can't wait.
I'm actually pretty exhausted right now. I'll send another update in a couple of days. I need to get some sleep. I can hear my pillow calling me.
Talk to you soon. Take care!
Tina

1 Comments:
Hi David:
Actually, I consider myself to be pretty lucky. The people I work with are all very supportive. I get a lot of great compliments. They get excited for me when I'm getting ready for a competition. Some actually come to support me.
Post a Comment
<< Home