Tina's Journal

Monday, November 28, 2005

Hi everyone!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I did. I got to spend the day with wonderful friends and had lots of delicious food. I even had dessert! :) It was such a perfect day! And the weekend -- what can I say? It was a four-day weekend for me. I don't see many of those so of course I took advantage of it.

I love this time of the year. Growing up on the east coast where every winter was below zero and there was snow, my first winter in southern California felt a little strange. I thought about driving out to the mountains. Who am I kidding? I don't miss the snow and cold one bit.

I think my count-up section is going really well. I can see how thick I'm getting. I really like it. I'm getting a lot of compliments from the general public which surprises me. I hope you like it too.

Well, it's time for me to have my dinner.

Take care,

Tina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home