Tina's Journal

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm Ready ....

Hi Everyone.

This is the beginning of my count-up and I'm ready. If today was any indication of how things will be going, I'm ecstatic! I just got back from the gym. It was leg day which is one of my favorite days. My first excercise was squats. I normally don't like to do squats because my coordination is a little off. But tonight, I was ready. My adrenalin was pumping and I felt really good. Confident. Strong. By the time my set was done, my legs were so pumped. But I wasn't quite done. I still had several other exercises to complete.

Next was the leg press. After I did my first set and added more weight, I realized that I had a couple of guys watching me. I looked over to say "hi" to the person on the side of me, but he turned away quickly. Why do people do that? That's fine if you want to watch. I kind of like it. It pushes me harder. Like I said, I love working out legs. I always have. Sometimes I don't even realize how much weight I'm actually pressing and surprise myself.

Next were lunges. I can't say that I like lunges, but I do them anyway (at least until it's time to change things a bit). They really are a great exercise, though. Lastly were leg extensions. By now, I'm really feeling it and will definitely feel it in the morning. WOW!

I guess I should get some sleep. I have a busy day tomorrow. Thanks again for all your support. I'm getting such a great feedback, which means a lot to me. As always, if you have any suggestions, just let me know.

Tina

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Dan said...

We look away because otherwise we'd stare, and our mothers always told us growing up that it is impolite to stare

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger genex magazine said...

Hey Tina, glad to hear the training is going well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home