Sorry for not writing sooner, but I've been a little under the weather. I hope everyone had a great week. Halloween wasn't that eventful for me. I decided to stay in since I wasn't feeling well. I was actually fighting the flu for most of the week, but I've won the battle and feeling much better.
It felt great getting back to the gym and able to give it 110% again. I always try to go up in at least one exercise every workout. Today was back day. I love working back. I actually increased weights on two of my back exercises -- seated rows and pulldowns. Seated rows are my favorite. I like the feeling I get -- that BIG back feeling -- when I pull the weights straight to my stomach and then the stretch. It felt terrific!
Well, it's 10:435 p.m. and I still have much to do before going to be. So, I guess I'll call it a night. I hope you like what you see so far. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
Take care ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home