Hello everyone!
I had such a great week.
Saturday I had to take my cats to the vet for their yearly check-up. I decided to take all three of them together. What was I thinking? Rounding them up is like doing a mini cardio session with me chasing them. And then the car ride. That was fun. You know how much cats love to take a ride. I found out that my male cat needs surgery. He has a cist in his eye. Yuck. I was told that the procedure is pretty simple and my cat will be fine.
My training is going very well too. Today was shoulders. I'm soooo sore right now. I can't even raise my arms above my head. I got my ass kicked. My training partner is absolutely wonderful. Just when I think I reach my maximum reps, he gives me the encouragement and motivation to get a couple extra reps, forcing my muscles to grow even more.
I'm attaching a picture of myself that someone sent to me of what I might look like at the end of my bulking phase. It might be a stretch, but I'm trying. ha ha

Have a safe and happy halloween!!!!

2 Comments:
You wanna get that big Tina? Damn impressive if you can do it ;)
Hey I think it looks great even if it is an enhancement :)!!
Post a Comment
<< Home