Tina's Journal

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Holidays!

Hi everyone. I just wanted to take a minute to wish you and your family a very happy holiday. Be safe!

Look what Santa brought me ... two puppies! I actually got them last Sunday. Aren't they cute. They're only two months old. I definitely have my hands full! Although my two dogs that I recently lost hold a very special place in my heart and will never be replaced, I know I will love these puppies just as much. They will be special in their own way. I always have room in my heart for my furry friends. Like I said in my last blog, I truly believe things happen for a reason. A couple of weeks ago, a friend of a friend found a puppy and asked me if I wanted him. When I saw him, I thought he was cute, but it just didn't feel right. So I didn't take him. (That puppy did find a good home.) Last Sunday, I had gone to the humane society to make a donation and came across these two puppies. As soon as I saw them, I knew I needed them just as much as they need me.





















Happy Holidays!

Tina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home