Tina's Journal
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Things aren't going too well today. I'm a wreck! Terribly sad. One of my dogs, my best friend and extremely loyal companion died today. He would have been 14 years old in February.
Tina
posted by Tina Zampa @
7:25 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Tina Zampa
Location:
California, United States
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Hi everyone!I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. ...
Happy Thanksgiving!!
Hi. I wanted to say "congratulations" to all those...
Good morning! It's almost noon and I haven't done ...
Hello!I guess you've seen my count-up updates. Ev...
Hi everyone! I just wanted to send a quick note re...
Sorry for not writing sooner, but I've been a litt...
Hello everyone!I had such a great week.Saturday I ...
I'm Ready ....
Hi Everyone. As you may have guessed, my website ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home