Did you have a good weekend? I went to the World Gym Classic competition in San Diego on Saturday. I wanted to support my fellow bodybuilders. The guest poser -- Jay Cutler -- was incredible. I don't know if you got to see him, but he is extremely MASSIVE!!!!! 295 pounds!!!!I couldn't believe my eyes. It was absolutely incredible!!
Then, Sunday is when it started to go downhill. I woke up feeling slightly under the weather, feeling as though a cold was coming on. But that feeling past mid-day. Later that night is when it hit me in a big way. I have bronchitis, laryngitis and an ear thing going on all at the same time. NOT GOOD! I did, however, make it to work yesterday -- pushed myself to stay pretty much the entire day even though I couldn't really talk. Boy, I was hurting by the time I got home. I have to nip this thing. I can't afford to be sick. I have too many things to going on right now.
When I woke up this morning, I wasn't feeling that much better than yesterday, so I decided to stay home -- stay in my pj's and curl up in bed!
Take care,
Tina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home