Tina's Journal

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hey there! These last few weeks have been extremely crazy for me. I've been working six to seven days a week. My days have been nonstop -- waking up between 5:30 a.m. and 6:00 a.m., heading off to work and then to the gym straight from there. When I get home, I have dinner and then spend time (walk and play) with my puppies. I don't have much time for anything else. I'm exhausted! And, then it starts all over again. It seems as though it's neverending! Today has actually been an "easy" day for me. Woke up normal time and went to work and left at a reasonable hour.

My training is still going very well. However, I pulled/strained a tendon in my forearm and was only able to curl 115 pounds. My goal was to curl 120 pounds. I guess I'll have to wait until my next arm workout (this will also give me a little time to rest my forearm). I've been wrapping my forearm so it really hasn't hindered the rest of my training.

I got a little home sick today. I called home and spoke with mom and dad. I try to call them every other day or at least every couple of days. They are doing great. I miss them very much. Even though I call as often as I do, lately it doesn't feel like it's enough. Mom sometimes knows just what to say to make me feel a little guilty for not being there. I miss my family very much, but I have made California my new home. The last time I saw everyone was last August. It's definitely time for another trip -- soon!

On another note, I found a place where I can feed the lions and tigers that I so desperately want to get close to!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! It's too far from home which makes it even better!! I won't be able to touch or hug them, but I can get close enough that I can feed them and take as many pictures as I want. Depending on the donation I make, determines how many times a year that I get to go and visit with them. I'm going to call tomorrow to make arrangements. Tomorrow can't come fast enough.

Lastly, I'm in the process of working with my webmaster and adding a store on my website. I'll keep you posted.

I still have a couple of hours left to play with my puppies tonight and still get a good night sleep. I think I'll take advantage of that.

Take care,

Tina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home