Hi. Training is going well. I'm looking at the calendar and can't believe that I will be dieting down soon! Boy, time sure does fly by. My count-up section will soon be closed and the count-down will begin! I'll post my progress in my member's section on a weekly basis just as I did with the count-up and post it here periodically.
I really didn't do much this past weekend. Saturday was basically lay around the house day. I watched the Superbowl on Sunday. It was kind of boring at first, but then it picked up a bit. I still can't believe the Colts didn't make it to the Superbowl. They were doing so good and then botched things up. Too bad.
I've been working sooo hard and putting in long hours at the office, but I feel as though my efforts have gone unnoticed and unappreciated. It's been awful this week. One of the worst! I'm swamped. I feel as though I'm drowning. I actually had a "melt down" yesterday. I had to vent. So, who do I go to but my very best friend and then I felt bad that I was taking it out on him. The only solution was to get my ass in the gym!!! I did and, of course, felt much better after that. Today wasn't that much better though. The only good thing about this week is that it's coming to an end!
The puppies are getting big. They get another series of shots this weekend. I'm curious as to how much weight they've gained. Max is getting enormous now -- at least in my eyes. He doesn't look like a puppy any more and he's only 4 months old. Princess is still pretty petite.
I've been thinking that I need a vacation. Can't decide where I want to go though. I would love to go back to Hawaii! I had such a wonderful time when I was there last year. Extremely relaxing and absolutely beautiful! But, I guess I should visit family. It's been a while since I've been back there and seen everyone. Hmmm, maybe I'll take a mini vacation on my way there. This might be the way to go.
Well, I hope you have a GREAT weekend. I'm sure going to try.
Tina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home