Hey. I want to start by thanking everyone. I continue to receive such great e-mails. Thanks so much. I appreciate each and everyone of them! :)
This has been a really long short week for me. Monday was a holiday for me. It was great. I slept in! This is something that I don't get to do often. But I knew that when I got to the office on Tuesday that I'd be swamped. Oh well. I guess that's just how it is. It was a good week though.
Training is going great! I trained with a very good friend of mine (another bodybuilder) whom I haven't seen in several months. And, of course, she looked absolutely fabulous as always! We had been training together on a regular basis ... that is, until the holidays hit and we couldn't coordinate our schedules. We should be training together pretty regularly now.
I'm continuing to lift heavy, but modifying things just slightly. I started dieting down a little as well. Keeping my foods clean. You know, eliminating some of the good stuff (cheesecake) (ha ha). I'm looking forward to this competition. I'm putting my schedule and planning my weeks out up until the competition. This is so exciting to me!
I have a busy day tomorrow. In addition to training, I'm going to be building some type of barrier to prevent the puppies from getting to (and chewing) my air conditioner units/coils. It's going to be a temporary thing so I haven't decided if I want to build something with wood or just pound in some spikes into the ground and wrap some of that chicken wire around it. I just need something to prevent them from getting to that area of the yard.
Oh. My dinner's done. It smells sooooo good. I made a shrimp dish. I guess I'll have some rice with it. Yum. Gotta go.
Take care,
Tina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home