Happy Spring!!!
A week has gone by and I'm still adjusting to the time change. I received a postcard from Amvets (good will) the other day and it couldn't have come at a better time. It's time for "spring cleaning." Once a year, I go through my clothes to see what I can donate. I decided today was that day. I'm such a pack rat!! I pulled out many articles of clothing -- some of which I don't really want to part with, but have no choice -- like my favorite jeans - worn and soooo comfortable. At least that's what I remember. You see ... I can't even get my legs in them anymore. I could only get them up half way to my quads. I thought I was going to tear out of them! I pulled out some office attire (suits, dresses), too. Oh boy! You should have seen what that looked like. My lats and arms pulling at the seams. Hmmm. Maybe I'll take some photos before calling Amvets.
Have a great day!
Tina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home