I finally got my car back. I've actually had it back for about 2 weeks now and so far it's still operational! Yeah! I don't know what I'll do if I have to take it back in for the same problem. Four times is more than enough for the same identical problem.
It was so beautiful today, I wanted to do something outdoors. I decided to hit a bucket of balls - golf balls! I have never before gone golfing besides miniature golf. It was hillarious! I really did have to laugh at myself. Who said golf was easy? You need to hold the club properly, have the proper stance. My stomach muscles are so sore from swinging the club and missing the ball. It really was harder than I thought. Here are a couple of pictures. I have some videos too.


Nine weeks to the USAs! I'm excited and a little nervous at the same time. Training is going well. I'm stuck at the same weight though, so I've increased my cardio -- higher intensity. This seems to be working. I'm spending more time at the gym these days and am more focused than ever. Right now, all I can do is think, eat and sleep "training, competing."
Well, it's getting kind of late and I still have much to do before getting to sleep, so ...
See ya,
Tina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home