It's after 11:00 p.m. I've been on the move since 5:00 a.m. this morning. Being that the USAs are in 5 weeks, my trainer is having me spend more time at the gym -- doing cardio -- very high intensity. Because I work full-time and am at the gym for approximately 3 hours a day now, I just now finally got a chance to sit down. I'm sooooooo tired. I'll be taking some time off from work in a couple of weeks to devote my time strictly to my training. I think I should take time off now or shorten my work hours. Training is going extremely well. I'm pretty much on target at this point and hope to continue. My upper body is coming in great. It's just my legs. They need to get sharper. I just need to stay focused!
I'm going to answer some more e-mails, clean up and get some sleep. I'll talk to you soon. Have a great day!
Tina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home