Tina's Journal

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Hey there!

I know ... It's been a while since my last update. Sorry.

My life at the moment is pretty hectic -- cardio, work, MORE cardio, training and MORE work!!!! Not much more than that. Pretty boring, but busy. My days begin at 5:00 a.m. and don't end until around midnight! I manage to take naps during my lunch hour. If I can squeeze anything in throughout the day, I will. I really don't see it getting any better until after the competition. But, I do like the results I'm seeing, so, I guess it's all worth it.

Part of me wishes I was in the off-season though. Not because of dieting, but because of training. Right now, my training consists of higher reps than I do in the off-season. I'd much rather do less reps and go HEAVY. I absolutely love to train heavy! Determining my max weight and trying to beat it the next time I train. I also like the size that I put on in the off-season. It's a phase I go through. Toward the latter part of dieting, I always wish it was off-season. And when I'm in the latter part of the off-season, I can't wait to diet down for a show!

It's around 11:30 p.m. I have just about 30 minutes before getting to bed. Just enough time to straighten up and get my things ready for tomorrow.

Talk to you soon!

Tina

2 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger Tina Zampa said...

Thank you very much, Brian. I appreciate that.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Tina Zampa said...

David ... so you like the "off season" look -- big and thick? We'll see next off season. My waist does drop rapidly when I diet down and it's the first to gain weight in the off season.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home