Tina's Journal

Friday, June 22, 2007

Hello everyone! Five weeks til the USAs.

Right now, time is so precious. I need to manage my day accordingly. I hope I don't sound mean when I say this, but when I'm at the gym, I really can't get interrupted. I'll take the time after my workout to speak with you, but not before or during. I pysch myself up as I'm driving to the gym. So once there, I'm ready to go. No distractions. So, if you see me at the gym and you say "hi" and I don't acknowledge you, it's because I've put blinders on so I can stay focused. Catch me after my workout. I did switch the time of day that I train at the gym. I had to. Now that school is out, it was getting so crowded. So much so that I had to wait for equipment. This is not good. So, now I go when it's pretty empty and it's been great!

So far, my diet is good and I've managed to keep muscle size and vascularity is beginning to show. I haven't been that pleased with the results of my cardio training though. I've been struggling with getting my weight down so for the past week I've been doing circuit cardio and it's literally kicking my butt! I need to see where I'm at this weekend and possibly make some minor adjustments. I'll keep you posted.

Take care,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home