Good morning!
This off-season my plan was to stay within about 20-25 pounds of my contest weight. I've been eating good. Not cheating. Training really heavy and intense. And, am doing cardio four times a week. Well, I just got on the scale and was very surprised. I thought I was within that weight range. I was way off -- 192 pounds! I guess my body is just comfortable being at a heavier weight. I feel like such a porker. Or, should I say I look like a HUGE stuffed sausage. The shirt I have on is hugging my body. And forget the skirt I have on. It's so tight around my thighs I'm having a hard time walking and sitting. I'm afraid it's going to split.
I have to find something else to wear that's a little more appropriate for the office. I don't think the outfit I have on now would be accepted.
Have a GREAT day! Take care,
Tina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home