Tina's Journal

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hello everyone!

I'm back in the swing of things. I have a new trainer/spotter. He's absolutely wonderful. I can't thank him enough. These last few weeks, he's been there supporting me, pushing me along. Exactly what I need. My workouts have been GREAT. I feel stronger than ever. It might be that I'm more determined than ever.

I have a 3-day weekend. Can't beat that. I'm actually trying to enjoy every day and not take advantage of it. Life's too short not to enjoy it.

I've been taking Max and Princess to dog park every weekend, which they absolutely love. As soon as I mention the word park, they get so excited and run for their leashes. I don't think I can say they are puppies anymore. They're 11 months old and huge. But I love them very much! They certainly put a smile on my face!















Take care and have a great day!

Tina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home