Tina's Journal

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hey there!

I've gotten my post office situation all cleared up (at least that's what they tell me). So far, so good. I've been receiving all my mail in a timely fashion. Thanks for being patient.

I've been a little delinquent in updating my journal. Sorry. I've been putting in awfully long hours at work ... seven days a week for the past six weeks. I don't know how much more I can take. By the time I get home from work and then training, I'm exhausted ... and it's late. My boss assured me that it would get better. I'm still waiting.

My training is going GREAT!!!! I think I mentioned I got a new trainer. So far so good. He has me on a negative workout for this month. In and out of the gym within an hour. In addition to doing a negative work, it's also a cardio workout. The workouts are extremely intense. I really felt it today. I was so sick to my stomach. Part of me wanted to give up (boy, I never thought I would feel that way). But as soon as that "give up" feeling came, I shook it off, recomposed myself and got through it with the help of my trainer. There's just something about him. I don't want him to be disappointed in me. But, more importantly, I'm not a quitter. I really can't thank him enough. Last time I did a negative workout, I saw great gains in strength and size. Let's see what happens this time!!!!

My "count-up" section will be started again pretty soon. I hope you get a chance to follow and track me in my progress. I really appreciated all the feedback I got last time.

Well, it's time to get some shut eye. Take care,

Tina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home