Site Updates
Hey there!
Andy has been out of town for the last couple of weeks and, therefore, hasn't had an opportunity to update by site. Sorry. He assures me that when he returns on the 12th, he will update it.
The work week is almost done. Yippee!! Well, my leave of absence from work hasn't really been all that. I'm actually working from home with reduced hours. It still allows me to make some income while at home and continue to train. I'm okay with that.
The house is coming along fine -- a little slow at times, but I can start to see the light at the end of the tunnel. The painting is almost done, the cabinets are being made, appliances purchased. Progress. But there's still lots to do.
I've been battling the horrible cold/flu that's been going around. I was so certain that I wasn't going to get it, but I was wrong. Even though I wasn't totally 100 percent over it, I still trained -- the best I could. I get antsy sitting around. Today is the first day that I actually feel 100 percent and can't wait to hit the weights! I think now is a good time to go. The gym shouldn't be too crowded. I can get in and out within an hour and still have time to enjoy this beautiful sunny day!
Take care,
Tina

1 Comments:
You are too kind! Thank you!
Post a Comment
<< Home