Tina's Journal

Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I'm so looking forward to the new year. I'm hoping 2007 is better than 2006. It has to be!

I don't know where to begin. A lot has happened these last few weeks. Just before Christmas, I had a sort of catastrophic event happen with my house. I cried for days! I don't think I would have been as upset as I have been, but my sister and her family were coming to visit me for Christmas. I was looking forward to her visit for almost the entire year and then something like this happens. I couldn't believe it. I wanted everything to be just perfect. Unfortunately, it wasn't. I had no control over what had happened. They still came out to visit and it turned out GREAT afterall. All I really needed was to spend time with her and her family. That's all that really mattered. I will never ever forget this Christmas! It was actually one of the best ever!!!!! Christmas has come and gone and so has my sister. She went back home yesterday. I think I might plan a trip out to the east coast this spring.

I've been juggling work, training and dealing with my house these last few weeks. It's been a litte tough at times, but I'm handling it pretty well. At least I think I am. Training is actually going better than ever. I'm taking my frustrations out at the gym and it's been extremely beneficial! My gains have been pretty good. I started to do a slight variation for some of my exercises. One in particular is a slight variation on cable curls. I swear after that bicep workout, I couldn't even move my arms. My arms swelled so much that the sleeves of my shirt were cutting into them.

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year! Stay safe and healthy!

Take care,

Tina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home