Happy Monday!
I'm working from home today to supervise the construction that's going on at my home. As some of you know, just before the holidays, my house .... well, it flooded. I was so devasted. The house is in such disaray that my cats and dogs don't know what to make of it. Everyone kept (and keeps) telling me to take this opportunity to "upgrade" my home. And, that's exactly what I plan to do -- at least the kitchen will be totally new! Well, the workers are here now and the drywall is going up. I'm so excited. It's somwhat noisy and messy, but I don't care. I don't have to look at the framing any longer and don't have to worry about my cats hiding in the walls. It's going to be a long process before everything is back to normal, but I'm looking forward to the end result.
Training is going great as usual. I'm on a new routine - 5 day split. I wasn't sure what to expect when I started this one. I thought it would be pretty much like all others. But, I was so wrong. This one is more intense than all others. My days are split by body part. I did shoulders yesterday --dumbbell presses, laterals, shrugs, rear delts. Some of these were supersets. By the time I was done, they were so round and hard, I couldn't even raise my arms to fix my hair. I thought the feeling would be gone by this morning. Again, I was wrong. I am still sore. I had a hard time raising my arms to wash my hair. It's a good sore though. Tonight is quads and hams. I can't wait to see how my legs look and feel after tonight's workout!
I guess I should get back to work. Break time is over!
Take care,
Tina

2 Comments:
Hey Tina, hope the construction goes smoothly. 2007 will be a great year for you I can feel it! :)
Thanks, Gene. I appreciate it.
Post a Comment
<< Home