Tina's Journal

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Counting Down!

Hi all!

I'm on my way to counting down. I've started dieting down this week. The first couple of days were the hardest with smaller portions of food than what I have been eating in the off-season. I love food and can eat all day with no problem! I've been named the bottomless pit or black hole. I'm actually looking forward to the transformation stage. It's aways exciting to me to see the end result. It's been quite challenging with food prep as I still don't have a kitchen. I'm using part of my laundry room as a make-shift kitchen and using a small electric burner to cook. So, cook time usual takes twice as long.

I had to laugh the other day. I don't know about you, but when I speak with someone on the telephone, I try to picture what they look like. Well, the other day, I finally met someone that I've been speaking with for over 2 years. Never met in person until recently. She looked exactly as I pictured. But, I guess I wasn't what she pictured. Her expression was priceless. She thought I was going to be a tiny, petite, blonde. She said that just by looking at me I could probably kick or hurl her across the entire length of a football field. Wow! Was she far off the mark! I've never been tiny, petite, or blonde!

Take care!

Tina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home