Happy Friday!
I'm going to throw out a question to all you fans ... In my last update, along with photos, I did a video showing my measurements or progress in preparation for the USAs. I was thinking of continuing along these lines every couple of weeks instead of my normal countdown section. What do you think?
As you know, dieting and this is always the hardest time for me. I love to eat! The weight is coming off and I am slightly ahead of schedule from last year. So I guess I'm doing something right. My main goal is to maintain muscle size while dieting. Last year, because the weight wasn't coming off, I was doing hours of cardio. Because of that, I actually sacraficed muscle to get down to my desired weight. I don't want to do that again.
I'll be visiting family for a couple of weeks and, unfortunately, I may not have internet access. So, I'll be checking e-mails when I return. I just checked the weather forecast so I can pack ... rain, rain and more rain almost the entire time I'm there! I guess I should take an umbrella. I'll keep you posted.
Take care,
Tina

1 Comments:
Hi Tina,
Yes, I would be interested in your progress and measurements as you diet down, I'm very interested in methods to keep muscle while dieting. Hope all is well,
Post a Comment
<< Home