Thanks!
I just got back from Las Vegas and wanted to thank you for all of your support. You guys are great! Although I didn't place as well as I had hoped I would, I still enjoyed myself and had a great experience as always. I had an opportunity to spend some time with Annie Riveccio who is an absolutely wonderful woman. She's terrific!
I'm back on my training schedule. I need to bring my body in tighter and more streamlined for the next competition. There's no time like the present to get started.
Thanks again and take care!
Tina

1 Comments:
I thought you looked amazing, Tina... you definitely have no reason to feel bad. That's what I don't like about competitive bb, it's just way too subjective. All I know, is I think you have the best physique in the sport. Keep up the good fight!
Post a Comment
<< Home