Hi. I just need to get something off my chest. I didn't know where else to say this ...
First of all, I truly appreciate all of the e-mails and actual mail that I receive as I love hearing from you. But, recently, well it's actually been going on for almost the entire year now, I've been receiving postcards from someone -- sometimes 2 and 3 cards at a time. Anyway, the postcards started out to be somewhat nice, but now they are getting downright rude and obnoxious. The last one I received ... I won't go into detail ... but basically said that I never write back. I can't write back. This person never ever, not once, put a return address on the postcard. This person doesn't even sign a name. So, if you are reading this and this is you, sorry, but you need to put a return address so I can write back. This bugs me! I always write back.
Regarding webcam, I love this. It's still kind of new to me, but it's great. I've been meeting so many of you. If you haven't checked it out yet, you can see me on www.ftultracam.com and www.herbicepscam.com. I'm also on the regular www.ftwebcam.com because there are some of you who don't have video on ultrcam.
Thanks and have a great day!
Tina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home