So much has happened since my last entry. Of course, I'm still training...training hard actually. Giving it my all. Lifting heavy and packing on size. And, I'm loving it! Here are a few stats: biceps 16.75, quads 27.75, calves 17.5, squats 315, leg press 1040. Not bad for a girl.
Some of you have noticed that I'm not spending much time on cam lately. My time on cam is actually limited. Well, the truth of the matter is I went back to work. I also became certified as a personal trainer. I've been busy with work, my training, and training clients. But I enjoy it all!
Time goes by all too quickly. Life is a gift and oftentimes too short. Live each day as it's your last. Forgive quicker, kiss longer, laugh harder, love deeper, smile sweeter. Tell the people you care about how you feel. Don't wait as you may not have an opportunity later. Say what you mean. We all say we are too busy with what life brings, but no matter how busy we all are, we should make time for loved ones.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home