Tina's Journal

Monday, December 07, 2009

Happy Holidays

I'm back home from competing at Nationals and from visiting family. Although my visit with family and friends was brief, it was absolutely wonderful to spend Thanksgiving with them. But, it is great to be back home! I was away too long. I missed my family and pets here.

Although I was very pleased with how I looked at Nationals, I wasn't to happy with my placing. I brought the best package I could bring...big, muscular and cut. I know I did everything I could have possibly done to be in the best shape ever. I just wasn't what the judges were looking for. There's always next year. It was a good experience and I had fun. I was able to hang out with some of my friends whom I haven't seen in a while. I was also able to finally meet several of you as well. Now I can put a face with a name.

I want to sincerely thank everyone for all of your support and kind words. I didn't realize how many fans and how much support I have until now. I was inundated with emails. It's a great feeling. And, yes. I have answered every one of those emails. Thank you so very much!!!

Plans for next year? Haven't quite decided yet. I'm going to enjoy the holidays (which is the first time in such a long time) and decide come January. I do know that I want to add more size to my frame. Come in bigger and better. Hmm, if I could only add some height as well. LOL

Anyway, that's it for now. Take care,

Tina

2 Comments:

At 12:28 PM, Blogger genex magazine said...

Tina you definitely looked the best ever, I was really impressed with the improvements you keep making. I agree though, you definitely deserved a higher placing! Congrats!

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You will always be number 1 to us!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home