Tina's Journal

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Hi ...

Since my last post, so much has happened. Training has and will continue to be high on my priority list. I've been focused more than ever to put on size and strength. For those of you who don't know, I'm 5'3" tall and currently weigh 183 lbs. I've been able to put on lean muscle mass this offseason and am hopeful to continue to do so until it's time to diet down again. Many have asked if I'll break the 200 lb mark this offseason. I believe I will. I've done it before. But this time, I'm going for a bigger, leaner look than in the past.

I just got back home from my nephew's wedding. There were actually two weddings in the family this year. I wish both couples a lifetime of love, happiness and prosperity. I love you guys!

Although my visit wasn't nearly long enough, I was able to see the entire family, which was absolutely wonderful. I was also able to be with my dad on his 85th birthday! :)

In addition to training, I've been working ... actually temping. I have an assignment that may possibly last through the end of the year. They let me know on a weekly basis. So, my time on cam may be limited due to training and working. There definitely aren't enough hours in a day to accomplish everything I would like.

That's some of what's been happening with me within the last couple of months. I hope everyone had a fun and safe halloween. Now we move forward to Thanksgiving.

Until next time, take care!
Tina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home