Hey There!
Hi!
I was out of town for a little bit. I had an absolutely wonderful time visiting with my family. Everyone's doing great, which is always a blessing. Mom and Dad celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary! They're the best! Of course, I trained while visiting. That's a given. I wouldn't miss a workout ever. It's pretty funny. I think I've conditioned my family so much so that they know I'll be spending my mornings at the gym. I had the opportunity to train with nephew. I love training with him. He's so open to new ideas and willing to listen and learn. I just hope I didn't train him too hard. I also had the opportunity to meet a fellow bodybuilder (Steve). If you're reading this, Steve, I wish you luck in all you do and hope you placed where you wanted to. You look fantastic!
Training and cardio are taking more of my time these days. Just about 13 weeks before the comp. Here are a couple of recent pictures of my progress. My weight is 170. All in all, I'm pretty happy.
Take care!

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
that's 1 awesome pose and 1 awesome back
Post a Comment
<< Home