Tina's Journal

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I'm back from Vegas from the Olympia weekend. It was fantastic. I was able to meet the olympians, and, I have to tell you, each and everyone of them looked amazing. I was in awe. Besides meeting the olympians, I spent most of my time at the expo at the Buff Calendar Girls booth. You really couldn't miss us with our with our Buff Babes clothing and bright pink gogo boots. If you were there, you know what I mean. For those of you who were there and were able to stop by and introduce yourself, I want to thank you. Many of you had your photos taken with us, as well as purchased authographed calendars ... thanks!!!! I hope you had as much fun as I did. The girls who participated in the calendar are absolutely terrific. This weekend gave me the opportunity to get to know the girls, as well as Jeff and Evan, better. All in all, it was a great weekend!!!!!

Tina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home