It's been a while ...
I'm well on my way into the offseason and loving every minute of it! I've started my negative workout, which I'll be doing for the entire month of November. I needed to do something to shock my muscles and this seems to do the trick. Since I've started, I already added a quarter of an inch to my arms. My goal is to get them to at least 17 inches, but, of course, bigger would be better. Not only have my arms increased in size, so has my chest. It's now measuring 47 3/4 inches. And, that's all pec! Not only does this workout seem to help with size, it also helps with my strength. So, come December, I should be pushing more weights! Needlesstosay, I'm excited to see the outcome!
I've been chatting on cam on HerBiceps as well as Fitvidz. Since being on webcam, I've had an opportunity to get to know some of you ... some of you more than others. I appreciate all of the emails, photos, and feedback.
I just got my shipment of calendars (Buff Calendar Girls) this morning. If you're interested in purchasing an autographed calendar, please click on the "donations" tab on my site and indicate in the message box the quantity. The cost for the calendar is only $15.00 each. If you haven't already checked it out, please do. This would be a great way to help support me and women's bodybuilding!
Thanks so much!
Take care,
Tina

1 Comments:
Great job Tina, glad you are enjoying working on the new Fitvidz webcam system too. Keep up the gains - we love ya!
Post a Comment
<< Home