Tina's Journal

Sunday, December 30, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Where does the time go? I swear, time seems to go by faster as you get older. A lot has happened this year ... both good and bad. Both experiences make me who I am. And, I wouldn't change a thing. I met some people this year whom I like to consider new friends. I am very grateful to have met them. Some changes have taken place in my training ... changes for the better of course. My weight has been in the mid-180's. So far, I've been able to add size to my frame without really adding fat. That was a feat in itself. Especially because I love food so much. The offseason is not over yet.

Thank you for all your support. I have really enjoyed meeting and chatting with you on cam. I want to wish everyone great health and happiness in the new year!

Happy New Year!

Tina

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger genex magazine said...

Have a great 2008 Tina - always love to see you on cam - you are awesome!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home