Hi ...
It's been a while since my last post. Family was out visiting for three weeks, which kept me busy. It was so good to see them. Some people might say that three weeks is a long time to spend with family. Not me. It wasn't long enough. I miss them something terrible. I guess I'll just have to plan a trip out there to visit them.
Training was a bit tricky while they were here, but I got it done. One thing that truly tested my willpower was when they wanted to go out to dinner. We managed to work around that too. I simply ate before going out, and sat and watched them eat. It wasn't all that bad. Hey, you got to do what you got to do. Right?
Well, the house is now empty. The guests have returned home. I'm back full force with training and cardio schedule and eating. I'm 9 weeks out from my competition. Some of you have already seen the progress I've made. I know 9 weeks will go by quickly. Just taking one day at a time.
Until next time, take care!
Tina

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home