Tina's Journal

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Quick Note ...

Hi,

Just a quick note ... I was involved in an auto accident and will not be able to compete at the Masters or USAs. I'm a little banged up, but okay. I need to take a little time to recoup, but don't count me out just yet. I'll be back better than ever.

Take care,
Tina

2 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tina,
That was horrible news and a tough break for you. To your fans, you do seem like a superhero - you're hot, you lift super heavy, and you're indestructible. But you are human, even though sometimes it's easy for us to forget that! Well, even Batman got injured once in a while.

Thanks for letting us know about the accident. It must have been tough to type that post.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery! And be careful!

Your fan,
Steve

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's get you back in shape and certified as you requested! Ed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home